Dove Grey Limestone paving slabs (Kurnool grey) have a very uniform appearance, it's relatively smooth (but not slippery) and flat and has an "orange peel" type of look to its surface. The texture is very tactile and "grippy"
Don't forget too that the dove grey limestone paving slabs are produced with a consistent depth of 22 mm (calibrated) which makes them easy to lay quickly - saving both time and cost
MORE STOCK ARRIVING - ETA 31/03, PLEASE CHECK BACK TO BUY ONLINE
We do not accept orders below £400 for 900x600 dove grey, otherwise, it will be cancelled and refunded.
Outstanding Value Among the Best Quality A+ Dove Grey Limestone Paving
Dove Grey Limestone Paving is Hand Selected by Finest Indian Quarry
Our dove grey limestone paving 900 x 600 is our largest size and much sought after, especially for those larger projects where these really can be shown for maximum impact giving you that "wow" factor.
We also have the same in Mixed Sizes Patio Packs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: NEVER use an acid-based cleaner on any natural limestone product either as a wash or to remove mortar stains. The chemical reaction resulting from acid being applied to a limestone product will permanently damage the surface of the stone.
Collect in our Paving Stone Warehouse: Retailers and landscapers are welcome to collect at our distribution centre in the bigger discount of trade term, Call us on 01908 973 298. We are a distribution centre of dove grey limestone quarry in the UK.
|STONE VARIETIES||Dove Grey Limestone Paving|
|SIZE and PACKS||900 x 600 x22 mm, 33 Slabs|
|THICKNESS||Nominal 22 mm|
|MADE IN||Indian Partner Quarry|
- Deliveries are made within 5-7 working days of the order being placed.
- Please do not book any trades people until you have taken receipt of your full order.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date (if this has been pre-arranged), we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that may result in your order not arriving on the day specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
- Please check over your goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery note/POD. If you believe that there is an issue, accept delivery and sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ to avoid any re-delivery charge and contact us immediately.
Chargeable Delivery Postcodes
Some postcodes are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone. Please call our office 01908 973 298 for information regarding the applicable surcharge for your area. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, it’s important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The following postcodes are outside the free delivery zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to email@example.com within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds