Glacier Ice Granite Paving Slabs, named as arctic granite paving, which is a special colour used to distinguish it from the 20mm. Directly imported from the owned granite quarry in China, so you can create garden patio renovation and commercial landscape projects using this premium paving slabs with affordable prices.
We also supply silver grey granite paving slabs 20mm.
All samples of 25mm products are 100x100x20mm, just shown colour, texture, and tone.
We do not accept orders below £429 for 900 x 600 glacier ice, otherwise, it will be cancelled and refunded.
Best Glacier Ice Granite Paving Slabs | Best Prices | Premium Quality
Granite Paving Slabs Glacier Ice by G603 Granite Quarry Wholesaler
Silver Grey (Glacier Ice) Granite Quarry We sell glacier ice granite in paving, cobbles, wall cladding, countertop in China and all over the world under our brand, working this way gives us a lot of import power so we can always provide the best quality and best prices in the UK. Now, we come to the UK to share our granite paving with customers.
Tips: Very simply the smooth side is the bottom. The rough side (flamed finished) is the top. This is so that the slab affords some texture to ensure a good grip. If the use the smooth side (sawn face) on the top, when wet this could be quite slippery. The bottom sawn scar is acceptable.
We emphasize most strongly that granite paving should be fully bedded and not laid on dots and dabs mortar, do not let dots bedding, dabs bedding, spot bedding, ring bedding and other uneven mortar to support slabs.
Collect paving slabs, patio slabs in our Paving Stone Warehouse: Retailers and landscapers are welcome to collect at our distribution centre in Felixstowe, UK in order to take advantage of the discounts and trade deals we offer. Also, don’t hesitate to call us on 01908 973 298.
|STONE VARIETIES||Glacier Grey Granite Paving|
|FINISHED FACE||Flamed Slabs, Anti-Slip|
|SIZE & PACKS||900 x 600 x 25 mm, 26 Slabs|
|THICKNESS||Nominal 25 mm|
|LAID||5-8 mm joint|
|MANUFACTURER||Oversea own quarry & factory|
A video review explaining key features of the product - in this video we are showing our 900 x 600 but features are the same for all sizes.
- Deliveries are made within 5-7 working days of the order being placed.
- Please do not book any trades people until you have taken receipt of your full order.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date (if this has been pre-arranged), we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that may result in your order not arriving on the day specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
- Please check over your goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery note/POD. If you believe that there is an issue, accept delivery and sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ to avoid any re-delivery charge and contact us immediately.
Chargeable Delivery Postcodes
Some postcodes are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone. Please call our office 01908 973 298 for information regarding the applicable surcharge for your area. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, it’s important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The following postcodes are outside the free delivery zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to email@example.com within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds